Friday, March 18, 2011

Mentor Meeting

Today I had my meeting with Mrs. Sadusky.
I just want to start off by saying that she is awesome as a mentor and is just as excited as my project as I am. We talked a good amount about my progress with the second part of my project and how I had been learning a lot of guitar for my upcoming events that are yet to be decided. In addition we talked about some problems I have been having such as scheduling conflicts and she gave me some reassuring words and ideas. I know that because of this meeting, my planning will improve and hopefully I will be able to balance lacrosse, the wiz, school, and college stuff. It is becoming stressful with all these things going on at one time but I think that with Mrs. Sadusky's help i can make it through.
After this meeting i had decided that by the next meeting I will have:
Picked out some of the pieces I will be performing.
Perfect the dance moves i have been having trouble with
Find one or two plays to review in the future
Improve my schedule/ utilize my google calendar for once
Oh and of course do more journal entries and catch up with everyone else
If I complete all these things, I will be happy with my state in my project

No comments:

Post a Comment