This is a much more individual part of the project.
To review what I will be doing:
- Performing some songs at local coffee shops such as the Blue Frog Cafe in Cortland and The Shop in downtown Ithaca. My venues dont have to just be coffee shops so maybe I could broaden the spectrum of venues. I hope to perform twice and more would be awesome if time permits. I will have to learn some basic guitar to do this part of the project because I have decided it will make it sound much better and improve my performance
- In addition I will be using the new knowledge I have acquired from being in The Wiz to review some performances. I was hoping I could do some Hangar Theater Performances and maybe some Running To Places performances. I am hoping to do around 3 or 4 long reviews about different performances.
No comments:
Post a Comment